Amidst the Sewol ferry tragedy that shocked the whole Korean nation last week, TV stations have slowly re-inserted the programs back to its normal schedule. Variety shows are still cancelled but some dramas have resumed airing this week.
- Hyun Bin‘s come back movie Yeo Krin (also known as The Fatal Encounter) cancels all promotion activities that was originally scheduled to begin April 22 and delays it to April 30.
- Han Ga In and her husband Yun Jung Hoon have been married for 9 years and are happy to announce that Han Ga In is now 7 weeks pregnant. (source: MBN)
- Secret Love Affairs (jTBC) and Witch’s Romance (tvN) are cancelled while God’s Gift – 14 Days (SBS) and Empress Ki (MBC) resume airing.
- The press conference that was scheduled on April 23 and 24 for both SBS new dramas – You’re All Surrounded and Glorious Day has been cancelled for the time being. (source: OBS Plus)
- You’re All Surrounded will air its first episode on May 7. (source: Joy News)
- God’s Gift – 14 Days will air its finale tonight and Lee Bo Young’s stills have been released and she is seen arriving in front of the Blue House. What is she doing there and will she and Jo Seung Woo be able to stop Saet Byul’s death and Dong Ho’s death sentence respectively? (source: TV Report)
- SBS upcoming drama Doctor Stranger starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin and Kang So Ra releases its third teaser. (See post)
- MBC upcoming drama Triangle starring Lee Bum Soo, Kim Jaejoong and Im Si Wan (source: MBC) and A New Leaf starring Kim Myung Min, Park Min Young and Kim Sang Joong have released their first and third teaser trailer respectively. A New Leaf is scheduled to be aired on April 30.
- Radio Star (MBC) has confirmed cancelling its airing for April 23 and the usual scheduled recording on every Wednesday has also been halted. Running Man (SBS) has also cancelled their recording but because the variety show has reserved episodes that have not been aired, there is no concern if SBS decides to resume airing on Sunday. However for now, most variety shows are still delayed.